“Liquide vaiselle maison”— Another one to add to the list! Gradually I’m transitioning home products to home-made ones, and loving the process.
- 25g Savon de Marseille (True Marseille soap contains at least 72% of olive oil. Recommended makers: La Corvette, Fer à Cheval, Marius Fabre. Choose either green or black colored — the white or cream colored is based on palm oil or coconut oil)
- 400 ml hot water
- Baking soda 2 teaspoons
- White vinegar 2 teaspoons
- Sodium carbonate 2 teaspoons
- Liquid savon noir (black soap) 2 teaspoons
- Essential oils (lavender, lemon, tea tree) of your choice 10 drops
In a bowl, let the grated soap melt in hot water, then add all ingredients. (A brief pshhhh when combining baking soda & vinegar!) And here you have it!
Again, looking to maybe find a way to thicken the formula, which will also help to lessen the consommation. (When it’s watery, it tends to skirt out a lot, sometimes more necessary!)